Whilst I'm looking out of the window wishing for the sunshine to come back I thought it would be a good time to note down some of my other wishes that I'm currently keeping my fingers crossed for:
1. MAC lippie - Jazzed. 'Nuff said
2. The perfect white tee. I am forever on the lookout for that white t-shirt which will provide me with the effortlessly cool dressed-down LA look. I am yet to find it :( Any suggestions on where to look?
3. Long hair. I'm religiously taking my sea kelp tablets with every meal to try and make this wish come true!
4. Coco decoeur top. My new fave tops, I've got my eye on this funky tee from cocodecoeur.com
5. RayBans - Specifically these Jackie Ohh II beauties as spotted on Pearls and Poodles' blog ; I'm wondering if my love for these sunnies has just stemmed from the fact that they look so gorgeous against Milly's caramel hair....don't think they'd look as amazing against my darker hair :(
6. This scarf. It was on my wishlist, but as usual my uncontrollable shopping instinct has lead to a purchase of this. I justified it with the 20% discount code I found online though!
(Image taken from asos.com)
7. A new tattoo. I know what I want it to say, just no idea where to put it! I'm tempted by ribs (a la Megan Fox), but I know I'm too much of a wimp to go through with it there. Apparently my body has adrenaline issues and I've pretty much passed out during each one of my three tattoos, so it has to be somewhere relatively pain-free. I'm quite liking the back, as in Angelina Jolie's "Know your rights" tattoo.....what do you think? Are tattoos a yay or nay for you?
My wishlist could go on and on, but unfortunately I'm due to go with my big sis to my stepmum's house to do her hair. Obviously, being the hairdresser out of the two of us, my sister is dying the hair. I think I've just been roped in to provide company on the journey. Ho hum, with Mr B absent with my car it gives me something to do!
What's made it on to your wishlist?
Take care lovelies
P.s. I'm so chuffed with all the lovely comments you ladies have been kind enough to leave me, I guess a cheeky number 8 on my wishlist would be for more comments! :)