Image taken from Vogue
It's such a cliche, but I really do love her style. And seeing as I'm yet to master those beachy waves (any suggestions below will be greatly appreciated), I decided to show you my MK-inspired eyes.
- MAC Studio Finish SPF35 Concealer in NW20
- MAC Rubenesque Paint Pot as a base
- MAC eyeshadow in Expensive Pink across the lid
- MAC eyeshadow in Cranberry on outer v and smoked all around the eye (underneath as well)
- Barry M Dazzle Dust in Black along upper lashline on the outer third of the eye
- MAC Haute & Naughty Mascara
- Miss Sporty Black Kohl Eyeliner on upper and lower waterlines
Pink or red eye make up is notoriously tricky to pull off, but I love the grungey twist on the classic smokey eye. IRL the pink is much more vibrant than in these pics, but it's still a wearable everyday look. Don't be too heavy-handed with the Cranberry though, or you'll end up rocking a scarily authentic druggy chic look.