Image taken from weheartit
Before I get accused of promoting skinniness or anything like that, let me start by saying that I have never, nor am I likely to ever, have a stomach like this. But it's a nice bit of motivation hey?
Soooo you may or may not know that I used to weigh a lot more than I do now. When I made the decision to kick myself into shape and slim down I was 13st6lbs. Losing over 5st is probably one of my biggest achievements, but recently I've felt like my bad eating habits are slowly making a reappearance.
This has got to stop!
Taking inspiration from Karris' post about how she's rewarding herself with little treats each time she hits a target weight, I've decided to do the same. I've been moaning to Ed for months about how I feel sluggish, but enough's enough and it's time I did something about it. So here are my targets:
- Sunday 15th April: lose 2lbs =I'm not telling you this one because it's an online item I don't want to sell out!
- Sunday 22nd April: lose 2lbs = Sleek Blush by 3 palette in Lace
- Sunday 29th April: lose 2lbs = Real Techniques Starter Set
- Sunday 6th May: lose 2lbs = Kaeso Hydrating Facial Kit
- Sunday 13th May: lose 3lbs and hit target weight = book next tattoo
So there we have it. Hopefully time constraints will serve to motivate me more. Next week I'm going to the gym when Ed goes during the day and then next month my sister wants to join it with me properly. I'm looking forward to a fresh start, losing some weight and toning my body.
Is anybody else trying to get in shape before Summer?