1. Putting up the Christmas tree whilst dancing to Christmas songs.
2. Being able to wear my reindeer jumper.
3. Going to London to see Harrod's Christmas window display.
4. Wrapping up presents like this.
5. The four family Christmas dinners I'll be having.
6. Making an alternative Christmas dinner at home for my high-flying friend in London who I don't get to see that often.
7. Going back to Norwich again.
8. Walking Dudley with a flask of hot chocolate.
9. Snuggling up with Ed and watching Christmas films.
10. Christmas lights!
11. Having a good excuse to buy one of those big tins of Miniature Heroes.
12. The excitement in the air at school. Spending the run-up to Christmas with excitable 7 year olds really does keep the magic alive.
13. The whole family squeezing into Mum's front room in a food coma haze to watch EastEnders Christmas special.
14. The arrival of my baby niece or nephew! S/he'll be the first of the next generation in my immediate family and I can't wait!