1. Getting back to the gym and not feeling so sluggish. Boring, eh?
2. The days being a teeny bit lighter. Please??
3. Going to London with my bestie for a girly day out.
4. Seeing all the Spring trends emerging in shops.
5. Having no more chocolate or biscuits (I'll have eaten it all...) in the house so I won't be forced to scoff any more!
6. Walking Dudley with a flask of hot chocolate.
7. Long bubble baths using all the Soap & Glory stuff I stocked up on in a moment of madness.
8. My sister getting her staff discount. And being generous with it!
9. Seeing this lady again!
10. Treating myself to a new bag. At the end of the month. I've spent too much already.
11. The possibility of a bloggers meet up - any bloggers in the Surrey/Hampshire/Berkshire area then get in touch below!
12. Being able to wear my plethora of new coats.
13. Lunch out at Las Iguanas.
14. Spending time with my new niece or nephew...due today!
And which of last month's actually happened? 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 9, 10, 12 and 13!
If you follow me on Instagram then you may have seen this photo before - I'm sorry! It's actually quite tricky taking a photo for these posts, so I'm reusing ones from around about this time last year!